View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](June 12, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.6 CE OS 5.2.21051(Build 21051 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehxeno View Post
I flashed my Uncle to this ROM because of many suggestions saying that this ROM was the best for battery life... His TP says otherwise.
On one day, with a couple hours of texting heavily, maybe 100-200 texts in 3 hours, his battery was down to 60%
On another day, after 50 minutes on the phone, his battery was reduced to 65%

People have said they get 1-2 days without charge on this ROM, but he has to charge it in the middle of the day.

Any way I can improve his battery life?
He refuses to have beams turned off, and I already set his battery polling to once every 30 seconds.
thats the problem your having, keeping beam on constantly consumes alot of battery especially when you move away from the wifi range, then the beam constantly searches for base using even more battery power. Tell him that the beam is causing the battery draing, and that he should only keep it on when he is actually using beam.