View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 01:46 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
I am running 7-07 and when I try to update my PRL, using the cab from the Germany site, I keep getting 1012 error.

wondering if anyone has seen this and the solution

I don't know if this helps with your error or not but I downloaded Sprint_OMC_v0.9.917.cab from "addons" on the German server and it fixed the PRL update on my phone. I'm not 100% sure what this CAB does but I installed it anyway and my phone updated after that.