View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 10:05 AM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Last things~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
Juice

"[+] CompIME Module from 5.2.21731 *fixes text input*"

That mean you will fix that "Touch Input" completely taking over the system?

So I could get compact-QWERTY now? (Full QWERTY is locked in with no way to switch it how it is now)

Another concern of mine I do not know if you saw.

I was in the middle of texting a friend and then he called me. I could not slide to answer, I was basically locked out and missed the call. The menu's seemed to lock up and it was a little annoying.

Thanks!

Looking forward to this last build. =D>
No EzInput 2.1 takes over the SIP options. The ability to change its options lay in Manila 2.5 as EzInput has a whole suite of menu options within Manila.

re: call lock-out I have experienced this too. Tachi has no landscape and you were likely in landscape when this happened. VERY ANNOYING, btu is it worth going back to the old dialer? I dunno...