View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 08:15 AM
Sporkman
Just a NooB

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerxyz View Post
Ok.. this thread drives me crazy.. maybe it is time for a new thread for MightyRom 6. Here are a few suggestions.

1. A list of known bugs so we don't have to hunt for things or post the same thing over and over.
2. A list of working cabs and links to the cab files instead of links to links to links to links. Would be nice to get (a) Sprint PRL / System Updater Cabs; (b) Titanium Weather Cabs; (c) ATContacts Cab; (d) Sprint Picture Mail Cab; (e) Other popular cabs that work for this rom. I can't get any of these to work so if anyone has links to working cabs for this rom, please post.
3. List of working radio updates for various phones/providers.

This said.. great start to version 6! Here are a few issues I've been running into:

1. Phone freezes (especially when using File Explorer)
2. Missing roaming icon.
3. Text message count remains and new and new message icon still present after replying to a text (seems to do this for all 6.5 versions).
4. Seems to run a bit slower than previous versions of 6.5 on my phone (Sprint CDMA Touch Pro).

I know some of these are repeats!!

Thanks!!

I know some of these are re

NO ALL BUGS SHOULD BE LISTED HERE

1. IE piff go with opera

2 never been in Roam so i don't know

3 never had this happen to me

4 Are you freaking Nuts this has been one of the fastest 6.5 roms i have tried to date ( and i REALLY DONT LIKE 6.5 )