Thread: Shake And Save
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Shake And Save

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
haha, that was pretty funny lol.

No problem.

Well when you go to reply (not using the quick reply at the bottom of the page) you can scroll down and click manage attachments,
upload the image to the post that way.
but it will show as an attachment, in order to make that picture show up in the thread, you have to get the url of the attachment, and then place it in between these two codes:
Code:
 [img] InsertUrlHere [/img]
Otherwise if you use a imagehosting website to upload the pictures to, like imageshack, photobucket, but I personally use IMGboot.
It will give you a list of links that you can use to copy and paste into the forum. Just make sure to get the one with the title "Forum:"

It's not necessarily to send photos to your friends, unless they want a screenshot of your phone.
If you want to take pics, you could use the actual camera program in the phone already.

Did I answer all of your questions? I'm kinda tired so I might have missed something.
Yes. Thanks.