Regular 'Geeker

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymatt View Post
So my setup is I deleted those 2 registry items, and I used Advanced Config v3.3 to disable the HTC dialer. Everything pretty much works as I want it now, and works better than it did without doing either of those changes.

Before changes, phone locked: would flash, but not vibrate or ring for ~10 seconds, then WM6.5 S2A (slide to answer) would come up briefly, disappear, and then ~5 seconds later the HTC dialer would come up and I could use that "fine"

Before changes, phone unlocked: would start vibrate/ring I think immediately, though maybe a second or two "late", but the stupid "Call-Incoming" bubble would pop up twice, blocking my ability to actually answer the call for a few seconds using the HTC dialer.

After changes, phone locked: phone flashes for ~2 seconds before it starts vibrating/ringing, and the WM6.5 S2A comes up immediately allowing me to answer.

After changes, phone unlocked: I get the boring pop-up notification with name, number, photo, and press left button to answer, right to ignore. I don't really mind not having S2A here, though, as if my phone is unlocked then it likely isn't in my pocket.

That sounds somewhat similar to how you described your phone acting, but not sure. As far as I can tell, there isn't a "better" way. How was yours functioning earlier that you considered "better" that you want to revert to? It seems you claim the default 6.5 slider comes up, but then you say you want to revert to where just the lock and default slider come up...Maybe I'm confuseD?
This way definitely works...I would love to have slide to answer for when the phone is locked and unlocked but hey I will take it anyway I can...It only takes 2 rings before my phone rings...That sounds like normal...Now all I have to do is get devicelock so the 6.5 screen lock can come on upon wake up of the device...Thanks..