View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 07:48 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: what will i miss on iPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
You might miss being part of the coolest forum EVER! Once you go iPhone, you are kicked out for life man!

This definitely is the coolest forum ever... How about the tons of different customizations you can do with windows mobile. Is iphone that versatile? and what about roms? knowing apple you probably have to do some outlandish stuff to unlock it (if it's even possible), it has so many sensors you might have to go to certain altitude and sing to it for it to unlock... lol
Oh, the ability to remove your battery?

My boss told me his daughter's battery on her iphone died and you have to make an appointment with the apple store and go to them and they can open it and replace battery? maybe this has changed with the latest revision..

nobody will ever get me to part with my touch pro.