View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jul 9 ] [ 23004 \ 21051 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
not sure, but I had a thought. Not very technical, but would it help to review Groove's enable opera rotation cab and see where the registry edits lie. its 9.5 but it might point you in the right direction. and yes I stayed at a holiday inn express
Hmm... good call, Riley.

Let's see... this cab just points to HKLM>Software>Opera>GSensor>IdleTime... maybe just changing it to zero will work. I will give it a try.

*edit* Actually, zero makes it not wait at all before rotating... so let's try a really big number.

*edit* Changing it to 999999 seems to effectively eliminate the rotation, or at least makes it poll slow enough that it takes a long time to rotate, which seems to work well enough. Thanks, Riley.

Last edited by Drybonz; 07-09-2009 at 07:51 PM.