marcun
N00b

marcun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704 (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
It has, but its a simple fix. >Start >Settings >Connections >USB to PC >Uncheck "Enable Faster data synchronization".
Should fix you up. I have never had to uninstall and reinstall Activesync and have experienced this issue. It must go away for some reason because mine is not "Un-checked" now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsi01 View Post
Thanks man, but I've done all that and it still doesn't fix. It tells me I must install ActiveSync 4.5 or newer. I'm running Windows 7 RC. Maybe that's the problem.
Mine initially worked under xp with it checked, but not under vista. Then I got an update to the WMDC and I noticed it started working with it checked under vista too.

The funny thing was when I upgraded another computer to vista, I tried to get the update, but it wouldn't show up in the list. Then one day when I had my phone connected to that computer I noticed it found the update...

Subsequently I figured out the the phone has to actually be connected through activesync when it checks for updates for the WMDC update to actually show up. Now it doesn't matter if the box is checked for me or not.

At least that's the way it worked for me... so I guess what I'm getting to is try running windows update with the phone plugged in, maybe that will do it...