View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki2beeps View Post
imho..I can see how one could get frustrated,especially when I have a hard time keeping up. Some people want to have the highest number just to have the number. Others, like myself, get intrigued by watching the changes happen live from build to build. It's like peeking into the Russians space program plans and asking yourself "what are they building in there" Now most major bugs are hammered out by the giants between here and xda within 12 hrs of release.The minor ones i figure are for us to figure out or tolerate. I have been using the builds as a daily rom for about 2 months. The only pesistant irritation for me is the screen freeze that opens the messaging screen tasbar and requires a clik of the ok button. Minor but annoying as hell cuz it persists.
No what I mean is that, if everyone concentrated on 1 build at a time we could all have a perfect SYS...instead we switch every other day to a new build with new problems and have to fix them and waste time

And what does me having a Vogue have to do with anything? I can't afford a TouchPro without an upgrade so I had to skip it....and I'm going to skip tPro2 as well so what's it matter? I'm sorry I don't dedicate my life to buying every PPC device that comes out, it's just a waste of money and time

HTC Leo here I come

Da_g, I mean in no way that what you do is dumb because I admire you the most posting the builds....I'm talking to everyone else

See the 23001 would have been the build to upgrade to....everyone could have been working on another build until the next big thing which would have been 23001, and unless there is a problem that cannot be fixed at all....then just stick to it....if there is a problem keep moving up until it can be fixed

Last edited by Whosdaman; 07-09-2009 at 03:21 PM.