nikki2beeps
PPCGeeks Regular

nikki2beeps is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Wow is this all y'all do? Work on 1 build to make it perfect, then just drop it to go to the next to make that perfect?

Why don't yall concentrate on 1 build for like a month....then move on to the next big thing...I mean really? Is it that important to have the most recent sys in your rom compared to being the most stable and consistent?
imho..I can see how one could get frustrated,especially when I have a hard time keeping up. Some people want to have the highest number just to have the number. Others, like myself, get intrigued by watching the changes happen live from build to build. It's like peeking into the Russians space program plans and asking yourself "what are they building in there" Now most major bugs are hammered out by the giants between here and xda within 12 hrs of release.The minor ones i figure are for us to figure out or tolerate. I have been using the builds as a daily rom for about 2 months. The only pesistant irritation for me is the screen freeze that opens the messaging screen tasbar and requires a clik of the ok button. Minor but annoying as hell cuz it persists.