View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 02:06 PM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Wow is this all y'all do? Work on 1 build to make it perfect, then just drop it to go to the next to make that perfect?

Why don't yall concentrate on 1 build for like a month....then move on to the next big thing...I mean really? Is it that important to have the most recent sys in your rom compared to being the most stable and consistent?
you still have a vogue ......