View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Roguefoxx
Regular 'Geeker

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Well after two days use, I have to hang it up and go back to the Silence/Mighty rom. The only things I installed were Advanced Config, Chome editor, Titanium Weather and Opera Favorites tab. Yesterday seemed completely fine and pretty lag free, but things changed. After charging overnight and heading out to work this morning I started getting quite a lot of lag with some pretty moderate texting and overall responsiveness of the phone. A soft reset didn't seem to help with the text lag I started having. I'm sure this doesn't have anything to do with MightyMike and the rom other than it being WM 6.5. As far as 6.5 rom's go, I love this one and wish I didn't have to switch back, but I just need my phone to be snappy. Thanks for all the work you've put into this rom Mike, I've enjoyed messing with it for the past couple days.