doireallyhavetodothis
PPCGeeks Regular

doireallyhavetodothis is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn89 View Post
I believe what you are seeing is the Radar viewer. You need to feed URLs into this in order for them to download correctly. Post #15707 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=15707) states to get the URLs from Accuweather's site directly (the radar images of your choice). You should then feed them into Titanium Weather by doing this:

1. Scroll to TW on the today screen.
2. Flip to the TitaniumRADAR page.
3. Tap the page to open TitaniumRADAR. You'll probably get the "unable to download" error - tap through it.
4. In the Radar page (the one with the X in the upper-right corner) , tap and hold the screen to bring up the menu.
5. Tap on Edit URLs.
6. Tap on Add New URL
7. Add your URL into this screen and tap Save.
8. Go back to the Radar page, tap and hold, and select refresh this image. In a few seconds, your radar image will show on the screen.

One word of advice. I search for my links on the PC and copy them into a notepad file I then copy over to the phone. Im mobile Word, I select and copy the link. The Add new URL screen won't let you tap and hold to bring up a paste menu, but CTRL-V from the keyboard works to paste the link.

Good luck!

BigJohn
I added a URL to the image location, clicked save, even did a soft restart and no luck. Still says it can't download information and goes the the X screen. But I thank you for the very through step by step!! Whomever is working on that FAQ would want to use this!