View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 12:58 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Titanium LCD Font

ahh.. you will have to first, press alt to drop down the menu for vista (this is done inside my computer) then go to tools, folder options, view, and select show hidden files and folders, below that, uncheck hide extensions for known file types (ok thats not necessary but I like to see them), but the main one is uncheck hide protected operating system files. This will allow the windows folder to show up. Unless you have some weird non stock version of vista, you have notepad. you also have wordpad. either one will work. onenote is a windows mobile app... I have the full office enterprise 2007 on my pc and I do not have onenote. you can also start notepad by pressing the windows key + r and type in notepad. or go to start programs accessories notepad.. from there you can open a file in notepad, make sure you select all files, and then browse to the TP, it will be under computer as HTC Touch Pro (I think thats what it calls it)

Last edited by raidzero; 07-09-2009 at 01:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.