bwarce
N00b

bwarce is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
Hmm. Speaking of completion - does anyone have the secret SIP/completion settings that make MR6 work like MR5 did with regard to entering recipients for e-mail and SMS? Specifically, the HTC suggestions that appear at the bottom with the left and right scroll buttons are what I want, not what looks like WM drop down below the To box. I think if I force it to be the HTC suggestions only then I won't have issues. If I use the settings I found earlier that make FingerKeyboard work, I don't have SMS number suggestion. And if I turn that on, it breaks things. I need to figure this out because I cannot send a text as it stands today. Not a HUGE emergency but it worked in MR5 so it should work in MR6.
I asked this same question some pages back and a bunch of people said theirs was working great including MightyMike. So what I did to fix my problem was uninstall FingerKybd and Juicy47 keyboard and do a reinstall of FingerKeyboad 2.1 without changing any setting while it is installing. You know how it takes you to the keyboard option screen to setup color, language, etc. then you apply and it finishes installing. Well I didnt mess with a thing just said ok and let it complete. Then started a text message and went to keyboard options and made my ajustment then. The 2 things that should now be check are under the HTC xT9 tab (SMS name suggestion and Text Wird Suggestion). Hope this help because this is all that I did to fix my problem.