View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:37 AM
bdurst08
Halfway to VIP Status

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn89 View Post
The fact that your phone says "Security Unlocked" at the top has nothing to do with the flashability of your phone, IIRC. If the phone doesn't say SPL 0.37.CMONEX in the bootloader screen, then the SPL (unlock) didn't run correctly. The fact that your phone does not say this (I believe) means that your phone is still locked, and will not flash.

The goal is to get the phone to say "SPL 0.37.CMONEX" at the bootloader. If it doesn't say that, then you may be wasting your efforts by trying to continue and flash a rom.

Good luck, and keep at it.
BigJohn

Success!!!....for some i tried it again this morning w/o putting the phone into bootloader first and it worked like a charm. so i got it to unlock and was able to flash.

thank again for your help guys! I am still kind of a n00b. so maybe it was my lack of experience that i couldnt do it last night.