View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:33 AM
madmarkeymark
Lurker

madmarkeymark is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

I am having no issues with the screen turning off after 30 seconds with tom tom. I have used it while driving for an hour and it stayed on the entire time. This could be due to the fact that i have touch in call screen tweak installed. In its settings it has a selection for tom tom to override settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdonut View Post
Well I was playing around with mine and so far the screen hasn't dimmed or turned off for about two minutes now. I unchecked every power saving option under the power settings. I didn't install any apps to mess with the power setting. Did you check and make sure that you didn't leave the "Turn off device if not used for" option checked?

Edit: It's 12:34AM MST. I unchecked the battery backlight setting and left the "Turn off device if not used for" option checked, but I changed the time to 5 minutes. I'll see if the devices turns off like it should in 5 minutes. While I'm typing this 2 minutes have gone by and the display hasn't turned off.

Edit: It's now 12:38AM MST and the display is still on.

Edit: It's now 12:39AM MST and the display/phone has turned off. So I think the setting for the display/backlight turning off works as it should.

Edit: Well I unchecked the "Turn off device if not used for" option. I changed the backlight option to not turn off until 3 minutes have p***** and so far 2 minutes have p***** and my backlight hasn't turned off.