View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:10 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Titanium LCD Font

You will have to edit the files \windows\titanium_640x480.cpr and titanium_480x640.cpr to respect the font name, which in this case is Digital-7. I could not know what custom panels everyone has... The problem with this is the CPR contains information for everything on the home screen. When you overwrite with my CPR's you will get support for what I had enabled at the time. (titanium weather, titanium notifications, clauncher and the default phone, email, voicemail, time)
If i was good enough I could make a script that searches through your CPR's and changes only the font names, but alas, these phones arent running linux .

However, if someone knows of a small scripting language (for our phones) that can do regexp search and replace well then that would just be sweet.

the command I am thinking of is something like this. Of course if you run linux and have your phone synced something this would do the trick for you. Titanium weather uses Segoe UI font by default.

Or if you have enterprise vista and the subsystem for unix applications this would probably work too!

cat \windows\titanium*.cpr | sed -e "s/Tahoma/Digital-7/g" > \windows\

but that may just be pushing the limits of my inner geek...

Last edited by raidzero; 07-09-2009 at 09:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.