View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 04:28 AM
mrrogers1
Regular 'Geeker

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation HTC CAMERA cab or possibly update for next/later release.

Ok, so I just came back to 6.5 from Mighty4 and really loving the speed compared to the older Mighty5 roms. MIKE, I noticed that you removed the additional capture options on the camera when you went from the R3BORN to the Finalization of the 4 series of roms. I was wondering if there was an issue with the other modes or what the reasoning was behind remove them??

I, like many others have kids, they are ALWAYS moving so it's damn near impossible to get great pics with good cameras and IMPOSSIBLE with the camera on our phones.... that is UNLESS YOU USE THE BURST mode of capture. I could always snap 5 or 6 pictures, grab the good one and it was great.

Now that the options are gone, the camera is pretty much useless unless taking pictures of a statue.

So, could you expand on the reason the options were removed and perhaps point those of us who actually like using the camera features for more than a flash light or still photos can take good pictures again.

Thanks for the superb work on speeding 6.5 up, I can stick with this now.