View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 11:58 PM
thacounty
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: Centro battery in palm pre

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
The battery will not damage the device because of voltage but rather it's inability, because the lack of an installed chip, to properly set the device to sleep mode. Thus shortening the overall life of the device.
Worst thing you can do to an electronic is feed it too little power. I agree with this 100%.

also have a little conspiracy theorist in me and think that they may have made up the "Chip" thing to keep selling pre batteries instead of people getting knock off centro batts.

While I can't say which way I would go, if I had Centro batts in a pre I'd go ahead and make sure I had the insurance haha.