View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 10:53 PM
LessThanZero
PPCGeeks Regular

LessThanZero is keeping up the good workLessThanZero is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Seeking some quick advice

I would go with a Touch/Vouge. I was looking at the Instinct at first. Even ran into a marketing person who gave me the login to sprint employee site to buy one. After research I chose the Touch. I pay the 15$ a month as well, and after research get way more than my moneys worth.
Honestly it's the best phone I've ever had and I don't see myself getting rid of it ever. I may upgrade, but never get rid of it. Their are just so many ways to mod the phone. I spent a good amount of time on this site learning what could be done and still have a lot to learn. No offense to anyone who works for Sprint, I love sticking it to you! Why should I pay for over priced services when I can learn myself and work around it.
In The end the choice is up to you. WiFi is nice. I gave my wife a Tmobile Wing that a friend gave me for free. After modding it my wife uses it for all kinds of stuff, and it isn't even activated. Take your time. Learn what each phone recommended to you can and can't do. Then read read read. Have fun above everything else. I love anything tech and my phone is just an extension of that love.