View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 10:14 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3000 Mah Battery: Just Bought AGAIN from NAKEDCELLPHONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPosTech View Post
I'm not trying to hijack your thread but how do you like the T505? I just saw it for about $50. If you are running MP3s through it how is the audio? I understand you need to try several suggested FM stations before finding a good empty spot.

I just received a BlueStar unit that replaces the OnStar in my Eldo. It's a great unit (and Chris is proud of them ) and integrates perfectly with the data and audio bus in late model GM vehicles. It uses the mike and buttons on the rear view mirror. No stereo though. Maybe an update down the line.

And I still might try the T505.

Ted
i had the t505 b4. sold it cuz needed cash. bout sp700 and quality didnt come close. found a t505 on CL for 55.
outstanding quality, phone and music! ill never go with a cheaper unit or product again. the jabra retails for 40bucks less. but as u can telll from this thread, i will pay more for quality.

i highly recommend the T505. best purchase ive made in a longg time.

it also autosearches and speaks out the clearest station to tune too!

did that sound like an add too? lol

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!