View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 10:00 PM
LunaticSerenade
PPCGeeks Regular

LunaticSerenade is keeping up the good workLunaticSerenade is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

I used S2A on MR5, and when using the 6.5 lockscreen, I had that too. I disabled it, and bam! no lag on calls.

I honestly think the 6.5 phone answers faster too.

And now I have more RAM lol.....freaking Verizon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymatt View Post
Thanks for helping me get rid of that stupid bubble (hopefully there are no ill effects of that reg edit)

As someone else mentioned, you can set the lock screen to be the windows 6.5 screen in the settings->lock->display tab

I haven't tried with the 6.1 type lock (I really like the look/effects of the 6.5 lock), but there is still MAJOR lag for me (10+ seconds) from when the phone first detects a call (it will turn the screen on and start flashing) before it starts vibrating. Then once it starts vibrating I still can't use the slide to answer as it appears some OTHER slide to answer window attempts to pop up, and then gets hidden by the lock, and then finally the HTC slide to answer will appear. I've also noticed that once I ignore the call (maybe answer as well, but I've been calling myself so haven't bothered to check) the other slide to answer screen appears as well.

Perhaps this is all an issue of wm6.5 fighting with the HTC dialer? Is there any way to disable the dialer to test this, other than installing Advanced config v3.3? Also, is it easy to re-enable the HTC dialer (perhaps also using Advanced config v3.3)? Finally, is the WM6.5 dialer the same "crappy" dialer from 6.1? I don't need anything fancy, but finger friendly, slide to answer/ignore, and the ability to just start typing a contact's name are the features I'd like (as well as being able to quickly pick up the phone, of course). I guess one last question: does this enable the ability to quickly answer the phone if it is locked?
Search is your best friend.