Anonymatt
PPCGeeks Regular

Anonymatt is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwarce View Post
Take a look back on page 1495 post 14958. As I said on that post it worked for me in MightyROM5. In my MightROM6 I seem to have the 6.1 lock screen instead of 6.5. With those tweaks while phone is unlocked I get no flash of screen and slide to answer show instanly. While MR6 is locked if flashes lock screen quickly then opens slide to answer.
Thanks for helping me get rid of that stupid bubble (hopefully there are no ill effects of that reg edit)

As someone else mentioned, you can set the lock screen to be the windows 6.5 screen in the settings->lock->display tab

I haven't tried with the 6.1 type lock (I really like the look/effects of the 6.5 lock), but there is still MAJOR lag for me (10+ seconds) from when the phone first detects a call (it will turn the screen on and start flashing) before it starts vibrating. Then once it starts vibrating I still can't use the slide to answer as it appears some OTHER slide to answer window attempts to pop up, and then gets hidden by the lock, and then finally the HTC slide to answer will appear. I've also noticed that once I ignore the call (maybe answer as well, but I've been calling myself so haven't bothered to check) the other slide to answer screen appears as well.

Perhaps this is all an issue of wm6.5 fighting with the HTC dialer? Is there any way to disable the dialer to test this, other than installing Advanced config v3.3? Also, is it easy to re-enable the HTC dialer (perhaps also using Advanced config v3.3)? Finally, is the WM6.5 dialer the same "crappy" dialer from 6.1? I don't need anything fancy, but finger friendly, slide to answer/ignore, and the ability to just start typing a contact's name are the features I'd like (as well as being able to quickly pick up the phone, of course). I guess one last question: does this enable the ability to quickly answer the phone if it is locked?
This post has been thanked 2 times.