View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 09:01 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Bought Touch Pro and Internet not working... help?

ok heres the story....

i bought a used mint condition touch pro and activated on sprint online and the touch pro is running fine but the net wasnt working... i took it to sprint and they told me that the inner workings of the usb port were damaged and it was hard to communicate with the device via usb cable so they could not do their stuff, i though it was BS cuz it charges and connects to activesync as well as flash drive just fine at home till i tried to unlock the device which always gave me communication errors... i can do it via sd card no problem as i did and flashed energyrom just now but i still cant connect to the web and they said theres nothing that can be done about on their part that and i would have to call insurance and shell out 100 bucks for another one cuz the in-store warranty did not cover that. But i dont think that the usb port (which is fine IMO BTW) has anything to do with the net not working rite?

What do you think? if i can get my web working i would most likely keep it since i can flash via sd no problem and switch it for a pro2 easier than paying for it. i tried to update profile and prl but they always fail... i always get a incorrect username/password error 067

if anyone can help me get my net workin again i would fully thankful, where can i manually get my sprint internet settings?? cuz the DCD carrier cab and PRL update cab did not work for me...

i have noticed that when i go to device info. the sprint username isnt mine so i guess that would be the problem, i know what mine is but where do i change it? and what about password and anything else required for the sprint internet sevice to work??