View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: Windows Marketplace to ship with 600 Apps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
It's nice to have things in a centralized location. Plus, there's the potential to have apps that better integrate into the OS. And, let's face it....some apps are just crap, but that can be said about apps across all platforms. Plus, the ability to demo the app for a day is nice, too. Not knocking anyone on xda, as the group over there does some fantastic things...having everything in one place will hopefully mean better standardization and integration, and will be easier for the general user. How many people on this board ask "how do I unlock my phone?", or "how do I install a custom rom?". The app store will take most of the guess work away from those people.
Demo? You think people will demo software? I mean I hope they do put some Free Apps on there, but I doubt it....it's Microsoft

And on XDA, there is a forum for just Software....in there they don't ask those questions, it's all about software and developing it

And guess what, it all located in 1 location, and these people are the best of the best, better than anyone on the Marketplace....since the marketplace will doubtfully update their apps as often as XDA's will

And I have already given my fair share to Micrsoft, why do we have to keep giving them money for things we get free?