View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
I can +1 on what Mike said (I'm not going to quote his post, LOL!) about starting with a newer tsk and using it as a template.
Maybe I'm not understanding. I have a 6.5 tsk that I have been using, obviously it was fine, the whole time for the Bear-Bonz rom, which is now displaying grey in some areas that should be white.

When you are saying "newer tsk", are there some newer ones within the last couple weeks that I should be using as a template? I don't have a problem editing the tsk, that's easy... I just don't know if there is a new format I am supposed to be following.