View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 10:08 AM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Smile Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
NO!!!! Don't do that, thats why you are going to arcsoft, to get rid of sprint picmail. do you see that now when you look at text it says sms/mms and when you want to choose new for texting you now see the different choices?

If so, your good to go my friend!! =D>

BTW- don't yell at me, i know its frustrating sometimes, i am only trying to help...because i have had to do the same thing as you when i first got my touch pro, we are all learning from eachother! Sometimes it just takes time to understand everything. i am learning new stuff everyday about the cool things i can do.
ok yes i got everything working now! i wasnt yelling at u, i accidentally hit the caps button...lol,

i see now that SPRINT PICTURE MAIL SUX BAALLLSS!1

Thanks for ur help fur, i appreciate it!

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!