View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 10:09 PM
psyki
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix View Post
@t0mmyr - when I tried the clear glass effect it really screwed up my email tab. All of the "envelopes" that were "lying on the ground" below the open envelope showed behind my transparent tab icons and made it look really bad - almost like distorted/ghost graphics.

I would still like transparency on the clock only, if that's possible.

Also, about the infamous sleep forever issue - I flashed using the (original) 7/05 rom from the German server and I had the issue but only a couple of times. I disabled the "power off after..." option in the Advanced Power settings and I have not had the problem since - I'm happy
What exactly do you mean "envelopes lying on the ground"? On the mail tab there should be nothing underneat the mail envelope. Show me a screenshot?

I'd appreciate some thanks if you guys like the glass theme

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 11 times.