View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:14 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
is voice command still not included?
Voicecommand will never be included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrimage View Post
anyone know why the world clock is not fix in this i thought world clock was fix, juicy have the fix in his
Go use Juicy's ROM then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
you are just jealous my internet speedtest boner is bigger than urs, lol... ill see what i can do to shrink it down, no ones ever complained about my sig, it only takes up 1 line of my browser on my pc, then again i have a 26" lcd
Dude... I agree with everyone else. They really are annoying. IF you have adblock it's easy.. right and block.. but on the phone it's a PITA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
Does anyone know how to turn the camera sounds back on?
You go through the camera options ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
the newest voice command build is version 23003
and the one posted to use is version 20771
The files have been the same (byte for byte) for ages. 20771 is just fine, trust me

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.