View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 08:02 PM
rezn
I have the WIFI's

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to rezn
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by nFiniti View Post
354 pages is too much to go through. I love this rom... Like I use buildos to make my own rom and I keep going back to this one. There are some things I dislike about it, such as the main one, ## codes don't work. ##Diag and ##778 do not work. I had to install a diff rom to set it up. But I'm not sure everything is correct so I am gonna have to switch roms again just to check a setting. I also have some issues with opera... When I don't use mobile, I double click on the username and password area on Myspace.com, and this lil white box pops up and opera closes. Does it all the time. Its kinda annoying. I'm still trying to find more things I dislike. But its far and few in between. haven't had much time to use it.

Oh yeah, the on screen keyboard keeps poping up. Even when I set it not to in Diamond Tweek. Its really annoying. I'd prefer it to only come up when I select it cause the phone does have a full sized slide out keyboard.

I wish I could make my own just like it, but a little lighter. This rom Rocks!
Well.. you just cant please everyone. Some like it loaded, some like it light, some like this and some like that. 1 fish, 2 fish, red fish, blue fish?
This post has been thanked 1 times.