View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 05:30 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Where did you get that clock? that is sweet...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
It mentions no glass clock...were did you get that?
thats a glass clock cab from psyki rom, id share them but opera wont let me upload off phone, im sure they are around in the themes forum or if u really want pm me ur email addy and ill attach them as zip to u, theres a white,black, and silver glass clock to choose from. all credit goes to psyki and wherever he got them from.

as far as someone else saying the glass theme mested up their mail tab i let psyki know, im sure he'll fix it easily, also if u dont want the glass theme (slider) and just want the clock u can install only the clock too, my previous screenshots where a result of nrg rom+glass theme+glass clock