View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 05:03 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Tether and Charge :)

Guys, were talking about Touch Pros, Not Moguls... so im gonna excuse my opening statement from above.. the batteries are NOT whats getting hot, Its the RADIOs, the heat transfer is so great that it triggers the battery heat sensors, thats why it stops charging, the battery itself is not running hot..

also, "dont let your battery die"??? ummm, when u first start a new phone/battery, you overcharge it, then run it till it dies on you.. youve now set the conditioning for your battery... your always suppose to fully charge and fully rundown, that is the BEST way to keep your battery in "condition"....

nobodys ruining anything by running a fan on their TPs so they can tether and charge at same time... keep the radio cool and the battery never get hot, plain and simple.. i tether mutiple times a day and for multiple hrs, im not swtiching batteries al the time, im not charging the not charging, and i have my original battery still.. and ill go pound for pound on battery life with anyone else.... just make sure you have the same usuage patterns as me first, beacause i am an exceptionally heavy user..