View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 12:54 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
I got a 27" widescreen, and they still look awesome! So how come they werent included? You been slackin on your pimpin? Do I need to slap a ho red?
Same here... I got a 26 inch 1920*1200 resolution, so I see a lot of little things a lot closer that's no where near noticeable on a much smaller screen... As far as the themes, I didn't include them because they still need work. Doing some digging in, I think I've found some other controls to control fonts and other colors that's I'll be exploring in a few after Michael Jackson's memorial. (Sorry but I'm a huge fan)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Anyone having issues with Sprint Picture Mail? I am getting an error message saying its not compatible with this 'platform'. WTH is that about?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
you beat me to it...i was just going to ask the same thing....that is the only flaw im having....LOVE MR6!!!!! BEST ROM YET MIGHTY!!!! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK MIGHTY and any1 else involved in the making of this WONDERFUL ROM!!!

****LILRICO...is ur slapahoe red volume control not available?
I highly recommend something other then Sprint's Picturemail. My gf and I use sMMS and love it, Arcsoft MMS is also another fantastic app. that's free and will get the job done. There's absolutely nothing you'll miss going with either app and is how Sprint should of made it in the 1st place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
ok, so i just spent he last 2 hours trying to download this rom with PIE and opera mini, and (after mulitiple freezes) it finally downloaded through PIE. but when i try to extract with pocket rar, everything extracts except for the RUU. I get a message that says it's corrupt. does this mean i have to download the ****ing thing again?
Please use a PC to download. I cannot stress that enough.... Download it and put the .nbh to storage and flash that way...