View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 02:41 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
my concrens are not with the changes they'd like to make, for me it will be all in how they are executed, and how configurable they will be by the enduser. The idea of this type of interface has been around for years, but it just baffles me how its taking so long to grow roots once apps go to market.

I dont care if MS copies Iphone or vice versa, i just want to see someone get it more right than they get it wrong. truth is the iphone almost got it right, and even if they didnt at least they had a fresh take on how to interact with your device.