View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 01:10 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 30 ] [ 23001 \ 21051 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Well I downloaded both kitchens again...flashed to shipped rom...flashed rom using 23001 kitchen...clear storage twice and still get this message:

"The file 'IntShr' can not be opened. Either it is not signed with trusted certificate, or one of its can not be found."

Like I said this didn't happen in the previous kitchen. But I only came across one other person that had the same problem...maybe its not a major issue.
It's probably a conflict with some other OEM. I have no idea if it would work, but you could try to install sdkcerts.cab and see if that helps. It might give you the certificates you need.
Attached Files
File Type: cab sdkcerts.cab (4.6 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!