View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704V (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdb77 View Post
I am fully aware that creating these roms is charity work on the part of the chefs (especially when you are cooking for a phone you do not even own). And I assume that the purpose of these threads is to give constructive criticism to the creators. Therefore, there is a fine line between being a whiny lil ***** and a contributing supporter to the development of a funtional ROM.
I stand by my comment, that for anyone who uses the camera on their Diamond, that this ROM, as it stands, is severely handicapped (therefore unusable) simply because you cannot focus your camera before taking a picture.
I do hope someone comes up with a fix for this.
time out, you stand by your comment? congratulations. it was quite insightful, that Juicy's rom was useless. How about asking politely if and when there would be a fix, then waiting patiently for a response or when you get it, just ask when it may be fixed? anyway, congrats on standing by a dumb comment.
This post has been thanked 1 times.