View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 08:44 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
Hey all,

Since everyone is abuzz with the newest ROM, I would like to pose a question. Since I am new to the flashing world ( just first put on MM5 a week ago =) ), I was wondering - when upgrading to the latest verison do you need to hard reset and lose all of my programs/settings? I do have SPB backup, so is there some way I can get all of my programs/settings restored after flashing? Thanks!
That program should save it all to your sd card, I use sprite backup, just as of a couple days ago.. It will work great too.