View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 03:18 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmatics View Post
i had the same problem and what i did was push the top botton twice without holding it down and left it alone for several seconds and it came back on by itself. since then it hasn't happened again. not a technical fix, but it worked for some reason it worked for me
Thanks for the tip -- it's worth a try at least. After trying 23003 for most of the day yesterday with it failing to wake periodically I reverted to 23001 so I wouldn't get any surprises while working today. I might give it another go tonight, or I might wait until there is another build to try. In my post you quoted I was confused -- thinking there was already another new herman build to try...but I seem to have been thinking of the GSM folks who have a 7/06...