Regular 'Geeker

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Despite my issues, I making a contribution. The work NRG does on these roms is really stunning and if we can all afford smartphones and data plans than we can probably all afford to toss a few bucks to the person who makes those things scream! I logged into Paypal today for the first time in 18 months or so, and when funds clear from my checking account in a few days I will be sending them your way NRG.

Moving on to my issue(s)...I realize most of you didn't have the failure-to-power-on-from-standby problem at all, and NRG has replied to my question in his XDA thread that he also has not seen this issue. So be it. I appreciate the reply, and the brilliant roms. Has anyone who WAS experiencing the intermittent failure-to-power-on-from-standby issue with 7/05 EnergyROM 23003 tried the new build and found that resolved? Of course I can try it myself, and likely will after I am done seeing clients for the day...Just rabidly curious...I know there were are least 4 or 5 reports of it here in this thread alone...any success?
i had the same problem and what i did was push the top botton twice without holding it down and left it alone for several seconds and it came back on by itself. since then it hasn't happened again. not a technical fix, but it worked for some reason it worked for me