JLSS
Lurker

JLSS is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Moving on to my issue(s)...I realize most of you didn't have the failure-to-power-on-from-standby problem at all, and NRG has replied to my question in his XDA thread that he also has not seen this issue. So be it. I appreciate the reply, and the brilliant roms. Has anyone who WAS experiencing the intermittent failure-to-power-on-from-standby issue with 7/05 EnergyROM 23003 tried the new build and found that resolved? Of course I can try it myself, and likely will after I am done seeing clients for the day...Just rabidly curious...I know there were are least 4 or 5 reports of it here in this thread alone...any success?

I and others (at Sprint store) have seen this issue on the factory ROM on the pros. Sometimes it's the battery that causes this and a new battery sometimes solves it, though with mine I exchanged it because of that and other problems as well. My refurb did not have that prob and so far (knock on wood) not with the NRG ROM. The Pros have a one year warranty, Sprint exchanged mine under warranty for a refurb, though YMMV on an exchange.

J