View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 01:56 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

so far i have 2 annoying problems i want to fix

1. my screen keeps rotating like crazy because i use my phone in all different positions, when i picked up my phone today the screen was flipped upside down until i held it right side up then it flipped back. g-sensor is already turned off in manilla..settings..g-sensor, so i dont think thats working, i tried toggling it on and off. how can i keep my screen from auto rotating in most apps?

2. i cant change the right soft key on the home clock screen of manilla. the soft key manager in tweaks only changes the soft keys for windows and not tf3d2, i can see it changed during bootup but as soon as tf3d loads it goes back to being set to camera, i was able to change the left soft key to file explorer using diamond tweak but changing the right key in that app did nothing as well, id really like to assign that button to launch tcpmp instead because i set my call hold to camera