View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:38 AM
TheRealHotshot
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Talking Re: TELUS launching the BlackBerry Tour and HTC Snap on July 15th, Touch Pro2 on the

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Actually I am probably going to buy one outright myself and its primarily for the larger screen and thats it. So I am guessing 599.99 but my gut is telling me it will be $600+ which I will find very hard to justify purchasing at such a high price but I probably buy one anyway. Damn I can remember the days when I could wait a few months to a year before I get someting else but now its like I have to get the next best thing no matter what.

EDIT: LOL nice avatar by the way, I didn't notice it at first.
Yea I'm fully prepared to pay 600+ for it got the money ready to buy it,32gb card when it comes out,htc leather case,money to cancel tmobile contract if they don't let me out it so I'm good and I've always tried to get the latest greatest when it drops if its better than what I got now and IMO the tp2 will be better than tp for me(keyword before someone pops up showing me how the y the same I know this ) so I gotta have it.
*SideNote!* thanks lol I play halo3 and cod a lot...my fileshare is full of my Krayz kills on halo3 I have a ton kinda rusty but wouldn't take long to get the "spree" back up

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER