View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:17 AM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TELUS launching the BlackBerry Tour and HTC Snap on July 15th, Touch Pro2 on the

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot View Post
Seeing how the tp2 is not really that big of an upgrade(let some folks on this forum tell it lol) I would think the price of the tp2 pricing will be like the tp pricing when it 1st came out. That makes sense to me so I'm guessing 549.99 for outright which is fine by my but I'm not paying more than 650 plus tax for a tp2. Cause I'm buying mines outright price
Actually I am probably going to buy one outright myself and its primarily for the larger screen and thats it. So I am guessing 599.99 but my gut is telling me it will be $600+ which I will find very hard to justify purchasing at such a high price but I probably buy one anyway. Damn I can remember the days when I could wait a few months to a year before I get someting else but now its like I have to get the next best thing no matter what.

EDIT: LOL nice avatar by the way, I didn't notice it at first.

Last edited by themuffinman; 07-06-2009 at 11:19 AM.