View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:06 AM
TheRealHotshot
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Cool Re: TELUS launching the BlackBerry Tour and HTC Snap on July 15th, Touch Pro2 on the

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
$249.99 contract price for a pro 2 is pretty damn good (if true) I guess, but I am more curious as far as what the regular price will be(I am with sprint). But then again if I am not mistaking when telus came out with the touch pro it was $199 contract price but that was for 3years and not the typical 2 years you would see here in the states, so $249 may not be that good of a deal.
Seeing how the tp2 is not really that big of an upgrade(let some folks on this forum tell it lol) I would think the price of the tp2 pricing will be like the tp pricing when it 1st came out. That makes sense to me so I'm guessing 549.99 for outright which is fine by my but I'm not paying more than 650 plus tax for a tp2. Cause I'm buying mines outright price

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER