View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 08:40 AM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows 6.5 21812,21815,21820,23001,23003

Quote:
Originally Posted by deddy777 View Post
I was going to report in on my usage of 23001b and you have 23003 up. Downloading now. 23001b works great. I started out with 19mb with camera activated and word going. After adding 17 programs including Ibrythill's WM 7 Titanium and Oxios close aps (which I use regularly) and while typing this I still have 19mb in high memory. No problem with wi-fi, and as usual sick and fast.=D>=D>

2 questions, Have you thought of including Oxios close aps and disabling activesync from the first flash?
We are working on a rom with the Ibrythill's WM 7 grilled in as well. There has just been some issues. Also there are files to overwrite to finish install. If you would like I can send you a pm of that download when we are at that point.
There are several different roms in the making by myself, Tplane37 and btonetbone.

We are actively on irc
server freenode
channel #forcedevelopments

anyone can stop in and visit. and even get live support.

This post has been thanked 2 times.