69L46
PPCGeeks Regular

69L46 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth stereo Headsets for the Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yruugly View Post
I have always disliked bluetooth. Spent hundreds of dollars on different devices without finding one that I like. I tried one last time and bought the altec lansing 903. I love it and now use them for my phone and computer for both voice and stereo.
http://www.alteclansing.com/index.ph...d=backbeat_903
I concur. I got a pair of these a month or two ago. Comfortable, sound good, has a reasonably loud amp (much louder than the Plantronics855), and don't fall out of my ear (like the Plantronics 855).

They also have a built-in bass-boost that I think sounds pretty good with the "headphones" eq setting in Pocket Player and the default eq on the HTCaudio player (that is, with no audio booster). Strange thing is that audi booster would throw an error that no headphones were plugged in when using the Plantronics 855, but with the Altec Lansing Backbeat audio booster doesn't throw an error nor does the audio booster do anything to the sound over A2DP. I guess that's not too surprising.

Also it appears that the A2DP functionailty in the Altec Lansing headphones is done by Plantronics.