Thread: Urban Spoon
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 12:51 AM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Urban Spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
I would go broke, no doubt. I'm very frustrated with the Microsoft since they have such a superior product 9/10 times but they don't make it as user friendly/straight forward or "pretty" as Apple, so they loose some business to them.

But, what I did for books when I was in school was a mix between not buying the book completly (sometimes the school library had it and sometimes I did horrible in the class), using the ISBN # for Amazon, or checking an off-campus book store that I made friends with the owner and he hooked me up. Awww, memories.

But since I moved to a new place recently, Urban Spoon would be a lot of use right about now, and I have always hated WindowsLive or Bing! or whatever they are calling it. It's ugly and hard to use. I expect better from Microsoft.
yeah, I don't use windows live, i use googlemaps for that stuff.