View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 12:36 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post-WebOS 1.04 update homebrew app installation instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtkxhom3r View Post
lol yea im sorry well pretty much i got the ipk file and dragged it to the palm-install.bat a cmd window popped up and closed almost instantly and well thats it.... nothing popped up on the cellphone and no app was installed

i connected the phone to the pc and clicked on the just charge button and kept the screen on

im running windows 7 64bit but i also tried xp compatibility mode and when that didnt work i installed the sdk on the xp rig and it didnt work their either
I believe I did read that it doesn't work on 64 bit.